Structure of the Trust Group
Immediately following the completion of the Global offering (assuming the Over-allotment Option is not exercised), our company corporate structure will be as follows:Notes:
- Jin Jiang Automobile is 50% joint venture company owned by the Group, with the remaining 50% owned by an independent third party.
- Jin Mai Auto Hire is a 90% subsidiary of Jin Jiang Automobile, with the remaining 10% held by an independent third party.
- Shanghai Property Management primarily provides property management services to Jin Mao Tower and other property management services to third party property owners and the Franshion Group.