The Jinmao Hotel Lijiang Hotel is located in Lijiang, within walking distance of Shuhe Ancient Town. The Hotel has combined traditional ethnic architecture with contemporary design, which enabled its guests to enjoy the natural scenery and cultural heritage of Lijiang.
With a total of 305 rooms including 35 suites and 8 villas, rooms are integrated perfectly with local ethnic elements and modern design. The separate balconies provide a relaxing space for guests to enjoy the view of Yulong Snow Mountain.
Total Number of Rooms: 305
Banqueting and Meeting Facilities
The banqueting and meeting facilities at the Jinmao Hotel Lijiang include:
- Jinmao banquet hall, with a total area of 2,788 square meters, can accommodate up to 700 guests. The banquet hall can be divided into three rooms with an area of 263 square meters for each room.
- 10 meeting rooms ranging from 30 to 150 square meters.
Food and Beverage Facilities
The Jinmao Hotel Lijiang offers a variety of dining options, with three restaurants and bars:
- Lakeside Restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, which is composed of four independent restaurants, providing local and international specialties for guests. Guests can taste courses of classic cuisine while enjoying the beautiful scenery of Yulong Snow Mountain in a relaxing environment.
- A Chinese Restaurant where can spice up the Yunnan trip with authentic Yunnan multi-ethnic classic cuisine.
- A tea room that offers well-chosen tea or the well-designed cocktail and snacks that enables guests to enjoy the view of lake and mountain.
The recreational facilities in The Jinmao Hotel Lijiang include the following:
- Jing Spa is located in the east side of the hotel, which offers seven luxurious spa suites and foot massage areas, providing a variety of skin care, massage and physiotherapy services. It is a perfect choice for guests to relax.
- A 24-hour fitness center with full set fitness equipments, including a 25-meter indoor swimming pool with underwater music.
The Club provides refreshments and conference room services for guests. Also, guests can check-in at the private concierge desk in the Club.