Grand Hyatt Shanghai is a luxury hotel and is regarded as one of the “highest hotels in the world”. The Hotel is located on the 53rd to 87th floor of Jin Mao Tower and commenced operations in 1999.
Grand Hyatt Shanghai offers 555 rooms, each offering luxurious and contemporary accommodations and amenities, including floor-to-ceiling windows, views of the city, spacious marble bathrooms and in-room technologies such as broadband and wireless internet access.
Total no of rooms: 555
Banqueting and Meeting Facilities
- The Communications and Business Centre located on the 54th floor of Jin Mao Tower, which provides services and facilities for business travellers, including 24-hour confidential office services, secretarial support, translation services, facsimile transmission and office equipment rental services.
- The Grand Ballroom located on the 2nd floor of Jin Mao Tower, which consists of a group of three medium-sized interconnecting rooms with a total space of approximately 920 sq.m. and features a cathedral of wood and bronze, with details reflecting the geometric designs of Shanghai’s Art Deco heritage, making it the ideal setting for the grandest of metropolitan events. The Grand Ballroom is the largest event venue of the Hotel with high ceilings, a rectangular shape and pillarless design and can be used in any combination, either individually, in pairs or with all three opened into a larger space for up to 788 people for a seated dinner, or up to 1,200 people for a cocktail party. For conferences, the Grand Ballroom can hold up to 1,200 people in theatre style, up to 640 in classroom style and up to 175 people in u-shape style.
- 19 versatile function rooms with conference, technology and communications equipment ranging in sizes from 45 sq.m. to 104 sq.m.
Food and Beverage Facilities
Grand Hyatt Shanghai offers a range of food and beverage options, with 10 restaurants and bars which include:
- Grand Café, one of the most popular restaurants in Shanghai with magnificent views of the city, featuring a contemporary Art Deco bistro atmosphere and which serves fresh, authentic food around the clock. At the heart of this hotel buffet is its open kitchen, allowing restaurant guests to watch chefs cook their food behind the counter, delivering a truly unique dining experience. In addition to the wide variety of food offered in the show kitchen, the à la carte menu focuses on bistro-style food, while the bistro menu offers authentic Shanghainese home cooking
- Club Jin Mao, one of the most famous restaurants in Shanghai. It is regarded as one of the city’s most prestigious Shanghainese restaurants, offers authentic Shanghainese cuisine and is located on the 86th floor of Jin Mao Tower. Club Jin Mao has six private rooms, with the largest private room able to cater accommodate up to 40 guests
- ON56, an extensive four-in-one dining concept on the 56th floor of Jin Mao Tower which consists of Kobachi, Cucina, The Grill and Patio
- Cloud 9, which offers creative cocktails named after the stars, a great collection of champagnes and sparkling wines and is located on the 87th floor in the apex of the Jin Mao Tower with a 360-degree view of Shanghai from one of the highest points in the city. The “sky lounge” at Grand Hyatt Shanghai was named one of “The World’s Great Gathering Places” by Newsweek in November 1999
- Piano Bar, which features subtle lighting and music by its resident jazz band and is located on the 53rd floor of Jin Mao Tower with panoramic views of the Shanghai Bund
- Food Live, a food court which offers a variety of Asian and Chinese food options
- Club Oasis Spa, which offers renowned traditional Chinese medical massage and a wide range of spa treatments in spacious and luxurious spa areas lined with Italian marble and mosaics. Its massage rooms feature floor-to-ceiling sliding picture windows that provide unhindered views of the Shanghai skyline
- A “sky pool”, which offers a breathtaking panorama of the Shanghai skyline and features a temperature-controlled indoor swimming pool
- A 24-hour fitness centre, which offers various fitness programmes and fitness and recreational facilities
The Grand Club Lounge, located on the 83rd floor, offers club and suite guests daily refreshments and meeting room services during their stay. In addition, club guests can check in at the private concierge counter located in the Grand Club Lounge.
- Hyatt Business Centre, 24 hour confidential office services, computer facilities, conference room with video conference facilities
- Wireless broadband Internet connectivity
- Airport limousine service
- Airport limousine service
- Multi-lingual hotel staff
- Lobby Manager on duty 24 hours
- 24-hour laundry and valet service
- Shopping Arcade and Beauty Salon
- Sightseeing tours
- In-house medical clinic
- Parking facilities for 1000 cars
- Major credit cards accepted