Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and with a stretch of unspoiled 400m beach on the doorstep, Hilton Sanya Yalong Bay Resort & Spa is easily reached from the international airport and city center. Complemented by a host of facilities such as The Spa Retreat and Fitness Centre, this scenic location is also home to beautiful modern guest rooms and an array of restaurants with cuisine from around the world. After a long day’s sightseeing, relax by one of the eight pools or indulge yourself in our sauna. Whatever you do, you will be able to enjoy it in stylish comfort.
The resort features a total of 492 guestrooms, suites and villas overlooking the South China Sea or the tropical vistas of the surrounding tropical setting.
Total no of rooms: 492
Our innovative 14 family suites with single bedrooms and a games zone for children, 6 parent & child family rooms along with the addition of our newly refurbished guestrooms and meeting spaces allows for an even more enjoyable stay. The team at Hilton Sanya Yalong Bay Resort & Spa looks forward to welcoming guests to a whole new guest experience.
Banqueting and Meeting Facilities
An extensive range of venues and facilities are available at the resort. The dedicated Hilton Team Members are happy to assist, so that events, conferences and social gatherings are offered with practicality and professionalism.
- Business Centre with high speed internet access, copy, fax, printing and mail services
- All-inclusive MICE Pavilion
- Over 3,000 sq. of space in two storeys as well as an area for exhibitions and product launches
- 11 function rooms measuring from 30 sq. to 130 sq. and a Ballroom measuring 828 sq.
- 3,000 sq. beachfront function lawn and 300 sq. bayview lawn and two other lawns ranging from 580 sq. to 800 sq.
- High speed wireless internet available throughout MICE pavilion and all public areas of the resort
- Creative theme nights and event ideas
- Additional tailored activities and programmes available
Food and Beverage Facilities
According to Chinese tradition, the fundamental elements of the universe are Metal, Wood, Water, Earth and Fire. The restaurants at Hilton Sanya have taken these and incorporated them into their style, décor and ambience.
- BAR D’OR, if you are looking for enjoy a memorable evening, you will find a wide selection of liqueur, beers and aperitifs available. The classy international setting, which represents the element of Metal, offers contemporary music, karaoke rooms, sports coverage and a wealth of golfing information, magazines and guides.
- TEAK LOUNGE, this stylish Lounge represents the element of Wood and comes complete with teak furniture and artwork. The comfortable setting with expansive views is open during the day for a range of Chinese and Western teas, coffee, snacks, cakes and pastries. It is transformed at night into a classy bar and the ideal location for the sounds of live music and a drink.
- IZE RESTAURANT, this Water-themed restaurant serves modern interpretations of traditional Western and seafood dishes. The setting, including an outdoor terrace nestled in lush gardens, features beautiful views of the beach and a floor-to-ceiling aquarium. It is also offers an extensive array of fine wines for pairing with each meal.
- THE BIG KITCHEN, with an open kitchen and representing the element of Fire, this restaurant offers a feast for your eyes, nose and palate. Guests can watch chefs from across the world create culinary treats. Popular choices include barbecue, pasta, noodles and sushi. Lunchtime diners can enjoy a casual atmosphere while dinner takes on a more formal approach.
- CHINA HARVEST, this relaxed restaurant serves a wide range of popular Chinese dishes from across the country. It offers authentic and natural cuisine and represents the element of Earth. Eat inside or on the terrace and enjoy the laid-back atmosphere and attentive service.
- LA LA BAR, sunbathing by one of the nine pools in the resort is the ultimate way to relax. This bar with a floating menu in a casual dining area, allows Guests to order a drink or a snack without leaving the pool. The large sundeck offers the chance to enjoy the calm atmosphere.
- The Spa Retreat, a pampering retreat set among a lush beautiful courtyard garden and decorated in a style inspired by the art and culture of the vibrant yet laidback South China region. The Spa Retreat has eight spa villas, outdoor spa pavilions, a relaxation area, a tea lounge and a fitness centre
- About 400m white sand beach
- Water sports, including sailing, scuba diving, snorkelling, water skiing and windsurfing
- Fitness room
- A 1500 sq outdoor and indoor kidz paradise
- Swimming pool
- Pool table
- Sight-seeing tours
- Tennis courts
THE SPA RETREAT
Relax and indulge in your own private sanctuary with Hilton Team Members to assist your every need. The 6,780m2 spa comes complete with eight individual and couple pavilions offering the ultimate in privacy. Enjoy a range of treatments using COMFORT ZONE products. There is also a Tea Lounge on-site as well as a state-of-the-art fitness centre.
YALONG BAY ADVENTURE CLUB
If you are looking for sports and recreation, Yalong Bay Adventure Club has options for everyone. Activities feature fishing, cookie and pizza making, bicycle tours and golf.
Currency: Chinese Yuan (Ren Min Bi)
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club, China Bank Network'Yin Lian'
Language: Mandarin Putonghua, although English is widely spoken.
Weather: Tropical with an average temperature of 25 degrees Celsius.
Clothing: Lightweight, 100% cotton tropical attire recommended.
Eight swimming pools are located throughout the picturesque tropical gardens. They include heated and man-made beach options, a lap pool, an adult slide pool and two for children, lagoon and ornamental choices, as well as Jacuzzi.
Among all the 39 golf courses in Hainan, there are 19 in Sanya. Golfers have plenty of options to choose. Yalong Bay Golf Club is just five minutes from the resort and regularly hosts PGA events. Sun Valley Golf Club and Sanya International Golf Club are also within easy reach.
Places of Interest
- Nanshan Buddhist Cultural Park
- Yalong Bay Tropical Paradise Forest Park
- Rose Valley
- Yanoda Rainforest Cultural Tourism Zone
- Five-Finger Mountain
- Seven-Fairy Mountain Hot Springs
- Atlantis Sanya
- Sanya Haichang Fantasy Town
- Sanya China Duty Free Mall
Situated within the Yalong Bay National Resort District on the southern tip of Hainan Island, off the coast of mainland China.
- 40km or 35mins from Sanya Phoenix International Airport
- 230km or 3.5h by car or 2h by high-speed train from Haikou Meilan International Airport
- Taxis and buses are readily available for trips around the island
- Bikes can be rented for the exploration on your own or in a group
- Daily Shuttle Bus to China Duty Free Mall in Haitang Bay