JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen is an international luxury hotel centrally located in the FutianBusiness District in Shenzhen. The Hotel offers convenient access to the Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport and the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Centre via public transport links given its proximity to the Shennan Xiang Mi Li Jiao bus station and Xiang Mi Hu subway station. In addition, the nearby Shenzhen SDG Golf Club is located just 0.6 miles away from the Hotel.
JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen has 411 rooms, each offering luxuriousand contemporary accommodations and amenities, including a 42-inch HDTV with satellite channels, premium movie channels and wireless internet access. The rooms and suites also offer city views of Shenzhen.
Total no of rooms: 411
Banqueting and Meeting Facilities
JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen’s banqueting and meeting facilities offer a total of 1,226 sq.m. of meeting space, with flexible event venues equipped with wireless high-speed internet connectivity, audio video capabilities and business support services, including secretarial support, translation services and facsimile transmission services. The Hotel also offers catering services and event planning services for those planning social events or weddings.
- The Jin Mao Ballroom, with a maximum meeting space of 602 sq.m. and a maximum capacity of up to 550 people for a cocktail reception or up to 390 people for a banquet. It is designed to be flexible and can be partitioned into three ballrooms, each offering 200 sq.m. and a capacity of up to 180 people for a cocktail reception or up to 130 people for a banquet
- Four meeting rooms and a boardroom with sizes ranging from 46 sq.m. to 89 sq.m.
- A terrace that can accommodate up to 370 people for a cocktail reception or up to 270 people for a banquet
Food and Beverage Facilities
JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen offers a range of food and beverage options, with five restaurants which include:
- Man Ho Chinese Restaurant, a restaurant with 120 seats including six private rooms, each with a unique identity. As part of the tradition of culinary entertainment, the restaurant stages a live noodle and dim-sum theatre. The restaurant also serves one of the largest selections of Mao-tai and Chinese liquors in Shenzhen
- Café Chinois, a casual all-day dining restaurant, which features international cuisine and a Grand Buffet
- Shizuku, a Japanese restaurant, which serves modern and upbeat sushi as well as teppanyaki
- Java+, a coffee house, which offers freshly brewed coffees, sandwiches and salads
- The Lounge, an all-day dining restaurant, which also serves lounge food and drinks
Recreational facilities at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen include the following:
- Quan Spa, which offers services and treatments including body scrubs, massages, manicures, therapy baths, fitness counselling and a steam room
- A health club, equipped with both cardiovascular equipment and free weights
- An outdoor swimming pool
- A whirlpool
JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen offers guests of the executive rooms and suites access to the Executive Lounge, which is located on the 27th floor, and daily complimentary refreshments. Executive Lounge guests can also enjoy express check-in and check-out services at the Executive Lounge.